Understated in styling, but rich in features, the SPYDER® Scout alpine jacket features a shell that is both abrasion resistant and nearly waterproof, even after falls and washing. It is sealed at critical seams and incorporates under-arm vents, and the removable hood is helmet compatible. Lined with 3M™ Thinsulate™, it'll keep you totally warm on the slopes.
Get your new SPYDER® jacket today at SPORTS AUTHORITY®!
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Stretch Polyester Plain Weave Xt.L 10k/10k laminate and Spylon+ DWR
- Abrasion-resistant and water-resistant fabric is resistant to repeated washes and crashes.
- Lining Technology: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- A lining that is soft and wicks mositure to the fabric surface, keeping you warm and dry.
- Insulation Technology: Thinsulate
- A high-density insulation that retains heat without the bulk.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Deflects wind and prevents cold air from entering the garment.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Allows adjustment for a snug, warm fit.
- Helmet Compatible Hood: Yes
- Allows for use over a helmet.
- Shields the face from sun and snow.
- Provides warmth and prevents chafing and chapping from extreme weather.
- Allows easy access to all areas of jacket.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Seals out weather and adjusts to a custom fit.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Storage space for lift tickets, keys, and more.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.