Bauerfeind AirLoc is a stabilizing orthosis for the ankle. The anatomical contouring of the plastic shells, the individually adjustable VELCRO® brand closure fastenings, and the inflatable air cushions make it a very effective and comfortable brace. AirLoc counteracts ankle twisting and stabilizes the lateral ligaments of the ankle.
- AirLoc is a stabilizing orthosis incorporating an innovative flexible shell which facilitates optimal adaptation to the individual foot width and the degree of swelling.
- The plastic shells are anatomically contoured and therefore fit the ankle comfortably.
- Patient-friendly fitting with two individually adjustable VELCRO® brand closure straps.
- The VELCRO® brand closure straps are specially cut to match the patientís individual calf shape.
- Individually inflatable air cushions facilitate precise fitting for the respective degree of swelling.
- The AirLoc system provides a high degree of stabilization for the ankle.
- The streamlined shell design fits easily in a shoe.