With its contoured shape and 40 oz Thermolite® insulation, the ALPINE DESIGN® 0-degree terrain mummy bag is especially suited for excursions in the extreme cold. The attached hood, fleece draft collar and full draft tube minimize overnight heat loss, and the fleece-lined foot area contains a pocket for additional warmers. Also featuring a cell phone pocket for convenient storage, it's easy to compress, roll and carry alone or in a pack.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Length: 84 inches
- Width: 35 inches
- Maximum User Height: 79 inches
| || |
- Contoured design decreases the amount of space around your body, leaving less space to be warmed by body heat, creating a warmer, more efficient bag.
- Hood Style: Fully Contoured
- Storage Method: Stuff Sack
- A filled baffle that is sewn next to the zipper to prevent heat loss through the coils of the zipper.
- Draft collar
- Contoured shape with attached hood for maximum warmth
- Cell phone pocket with a secure VELCRO® brand closure
- Ergonomic zipper pull with a reversible auto-lock zipper
- Integrated sleeping mat straps keep bag in place
- Fleece-lined foot area with pocket for additional warmers