The DEMARINI® WTDXCFP CF5® -10 adult fastpitch softball bat harnesses the power of the randomly fused carbon fibers in its TR3 F.L.O.™ composite material to create a stronger, lighter bat; this design offers an evenly balanced weight distribution for a faster swing speed and more power. It's also built with DEMARINI®'s revolutionary Half + Half® 2-piece construction, which delivers an extra-large and responsive sweet spot.
| || |
- Drop (Weight-to-Length Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Bat Construction: Half + Half®
- Combines a composite handle with an aluminum alloy barrel that results in an ultra-strong design. This redistributes the weight for better balance and allows for a faster swing with less effort.
- Bat Material: TR3 F.L.O. (Fused Layer Optimized) Composite
- A cutting-edge formation of DeMarini’s TR3™ composite. This naturally chaotic, random fusing of carbon fibers creates a more compact carbon, which enables a stronger and lighter bat than ever before. The stronger design allows even weight distribution throughout the bat. A more balanced bat produces faster bat speed, so players can generate even more power.