The Synapse R3i recumbent bike by Bladez Fitness® features an easy walk-through design and slide-adjust seat for maximum comfort and convenience. Designed specifically for your favorite Apple® products, the i.Concept interface lets you watch a movie, read a book, check your email, and monitor your workout, all while exercising in the comfort of your own home. The 26 programs and 24 levels of resistance provide plenty of workout options.
- Model Number: R3i
- Levels of Resistance: 26
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip Pulse Sensor
- Foot Straps: Yes
- Length: 67 inches
- Width: 25 inches
- Height: 52 inches
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- Assembly: Some Assembly Required
Enjoy your favorite apps while exercising
Charge your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® in a secure dock
Use your iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® to seamlessly interface and control the equipment
| || |
- Supports your lower back while giving you better posture for a more enjoyable workout.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Crisp and clear display that is easy-to-read.
- Seat: Adjustable Reclining Mesh-Back Seat with Lumbar Support
- Offers a step-through design and a comfortable and stable ride.
- Features a built-in port for an iPod® or MP3 player, as well as built-in speakers.
Apple® models supported:
iPod® touch (4th generation)
iPod® touch (3rd generation)
iPad® (3rd generation)
"Made for iPod","Made for iPhone", and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of the accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.