Keep your cool when the heat is on with the COLUMBIA® women's Total Zero™ short-sleeve v-neck top! The next generation of cooling technology, Omni-Freeze® ZERO incorporates little blue rings that utilize your sweat to lower the overall temperature of the fabric, while at the same time wicking the sweat away from your skin for rapid evaporation. Omni-Shade® provides UPF 50 sun protection.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Freeze® ZERO
- Omni-Freeze® consists of specially shaped flat yarns that facilitate the release of heat, and feel cooler to the touch, during warm weather and active outdoor adventures. This next generation of Omni-Freeze® concentrates the cooling agent closer to your skin for deeper and more prolonged cooling.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.