The COLUMBIA® men's Freeze Degree™ short-sleeve polo has total performance in mind. Omni-Freeze® ZERO technology is placed in high-heat zones for cooling comfort, while Omni-Shade® UPF 50 provides premium protection from the sun.
Get your new COLUMBIA® men's polo shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Freeze®
- Omni-Freeze® consists of specially shaped flat yarns that facilitate the release of heat, and feel cooler to the touch, during warm weather and active outdoor adventures. The specifically shaped yarns, when woven or knit together, create Omni-Freeze, which transfers heat from a surface at a faster rate than traditional fabric. The Omni-Freeze flat yarns increase the surface area of the fabric that contacts your bare skin, which transmits heat faster and feels cooler to the touch.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Provides premium protection from the sun
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.