Designed for serious runners, the UNDER ARMOUR® men's HeatGear® Flyweight Run 5" shorts feature UA's latest ultra-lightweight woven material. The internal mesh liner and perforated side and back panels keep cool air flowing while allowing heat and sweat to escape, aided by HeatGear® moisture-management technology throughout. Anti-odor technology keeps them feeling fresh, and reflective accents enhance your safety on the road.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.