Designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, the Bionic® women's StableGrip golf glove delivers longer distance and greater accuracy combined with natural dexterity and second-skin comfort. Anatomical relief pads help prevent club twisting at the moment of impact, contributing to increased swing speed. Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers aid in natural hand movement.
- Top-grade Cabretta leather golf glove
- Cut for the anatomical specifications of the female hand
- Anatomical relief pads help prevent the clubface from twisting at the moment of contact and increase swing speed
- Motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers promote natural movement and help hands "breathe"
- Pre-rotated finger design and top-grade Cabretta leather help the glove feel and fit like second skin
- Lasts up to 2-3 times longer than conventional golf gloves
- Safe for hand and machine washing (mild detergent, cold water, gentle cycle, no bleach, air dry)