Stay locked into your routine without discomfort or distraction in an UNDER ARMOUR® women's Armour Bra® Protegée sports bra. Slim racerback straps offer more mobility and less bunching under your top, and the double front closure promises a secure fit. Moisture-wicking and antimicrobial technologies make sure you stay cool, dry and smelling fresh when the sweat starts to fall.
- Fabric Content: Body: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Fabric Content: Mesh: 83% polyester, 17% elastane
- Model: 1236589
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Performance Technology: Under Armour® HeatGear®
- For when it's hot. HeatGear® technology wicks perspiration off your skin, rather than absorbing it. It's engineered with UA's Moisture Transport System to deliver core temperature regulation and maximum breathability.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Offers high-impact support for a variety of different activities
- 4-way stretch fabrication
- Power-mesh back panel
- Zipper and hook-and-eye front closure
- Slim racerback straps
- Color-coded cup-size indicator
- Made in China