Work hard season after season in these New Balance® men's 623 cross-training shoes. They feature ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and forefoot for shock absorption, while a stability shank embedded into the midsole supports your arch and helps create a smoother gait. The supple suede/leather upper makes these versatile shoes durable for all sorts of sports and activities.
- Removable Sockliner: Yes
- Classification: Cross-Training
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 8)
| || |
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Comfort collar with anatomically positioned foam pads
- Stability shank embedded into the midsole
- It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.