When you're hiking in uncertain weather, the COLUMBIA® women's Saturday Trail™ stretch convertible pants are the only ones you'll need. Omni-Shade® UPF 50 shields your skin from the sun, and Omni-Shield® sheds rain (and stains, too!). The 2-way stretch fabric and active fit give you room to move, with a raised back waistband that eliminates gapping. The legs even zip off to convert to a pair of 10-inch shorts!
- Fabric Content: 96% nylon, 4% elastane Summiteer Lite
- Inseam: 32 inches
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shield®
- Water- and stain-resistant barrier keeps you clean and protected.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- 2-way comfort stretch fabric
- Mid rise
- Straight leg
- Zip-off legs convert to 10-inch inseam shorts
- Gusset detail
- Zippered security pocket
- Pockets with hook-and-loop closures and mesh pocket bags