When you're hiking in uncertain weather, the COLUMBIA® men's Silver Ridge™ convertible pants are the only ones you'll need. Omni-Shade® UPF 50 shields your skin from the sun, and Omni-Wick® helps moisture to quickly evaporate. The Modern Classic fit with gusset detail gives you room to move, with a exterior-adjustable, partial elastic waistband for extra comfort. The legs even zip off to convert to a pair of 10-inch shorts!
- Fabric Content: 100% nylon
- Model: 1441671
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Partial elastic at waist
- Exterior adjustable waistband
- Gusset detail
- Zip-off legs convert to 10-inch inseam shorts
- Mesh pocket bags
- Dual hand pockets
- Zippered security pocket at left thigh
- Hook-and-loop pockets at right thigh and back
- Inseam: 30 or 32 inches