With a premium insulating layer and a removable liner, the COLUMBIA® men's Whirlibird II interchange jacket delivers the versatility you need for a variety of winter sports. Omni-Heat® thermal reflective insulation traps your body heat, allowing you to stay warm naturally. Waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech® fabric technology keeps water from penetrating the fabric while allowing perspiration to escape.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Tech®
- Waterproof and breathable fabric construction that prevents rain, snow and moisture from reaching the interior of the garment.
- Lining Technology: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- A lining that is soft and wicks mositure to the fabric surface, keeping you warm and dry.
- Insulation Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Storage space for lift tickets, keys, and more.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.