Show off your wicked moves in THE NORTH FACE® women's Sally pants, designed in a relaxed fit for no-nonsense performance and maximum mobility on the mountain. These breathable, waterproof pants feature lightweight HeatSeeker™ insulation and fully taped seams for warmth on the lift, while the Chimney Venting™ system improves airflow throughout the garment thanks to strategic mesh panels.
| || |
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Outer Material Technology: HyVent®
- Noted for its abrasion-resistance and durability, this fabric is also waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- Lining Technology: Taffeta
- A soft and breathable fabric that is comfortable against the skin.
- Insulation Technology: Heatseeker
- Warm and lightweight, and retains heat. Lasting loft.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Non-binding, anatomical fit.