These eco-friendly GOTCHA® men's Foster sandals will look and feel great on your feet. The textile upper and toe post are soft against your skin, and the extra-durable bottom sole offers dependable traction on a variety of different surfaces.
What makes this product "Green"?
The strobel/insole board in these sandals contains 70% recycled content, 80% of which comes from recycled plastic bottles. The remaining 20% is generated from recycled post-industrial materials.
3-point thong construction
Extra-tough bottom sole
Made in China
It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.