The Marcy® upright mag cycle helps you tone and define your body, as well as increase cardiovascular conditioning. It features a compact design to fit easily in small spaces. Continuous magnetic resistance allow you to tailor your workout to your personal fitness level, and the padded seat is adjustable to accommodate different user heights. The computer tracks speed, time, distance, and calories burned.
| || |
- A traditional non-leveraged position for exercising.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Crisp and clear display that is easy-to-read.
- Displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Monitors how fast you are riding.
- Total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Handlebar: High-Density Foam Grip
- Handlebar Type: Bullhorn Bar
- Allows for a more upright riding position.
- The adjustable feature allows you to customize your pedaling position for optimal comfort.
- Adjustable Seat: Height Adjustable
- Seat Style: Upright Saddle
- A comfortable, padded seat.
- Pedal Style: Standard With Strap
- Pedals with an instep strap.