The Titan Pioneer is an affordable men's mountain bike that's great for entry-level riders. It features a steel frame and hubs, alloy wheels, and an adjustable seat post and handlebars. The 12-gears are controlled via convenient thumb shifters, and steel side-pull brakes allow you to stop on a dime.
- Set-up: Purchase your new bike at sportsauthority.com, and get it assembled for FREE by a certified technician at your local participating Sports Authority store (Proof of Purchase is required).
- Model Number: 102-8018
- Bike Gender: Men's
- Bike Frame Size: 18 inches
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Wheel Width: 1.75 inches
- Number of Speeds: 12 Speed
- Brakes: Steel
- Handlebars: Adjustable
- Seat Post: Adjustable
| || |
- A versatile bike designed for off-road riding; can also be ridden on the road.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Shifter Type: Thumb Shifters
- Small levers attached to the handlebars that you work with your thumbs to select individual gears.
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.