The sophisticated COLUMBIA® women's Lay 'D' Down™ jacket works on the mountain and the urban scene alike. Rain, sleet and spills simply bead off the exterior, thanks to Omni-Shield® advanced repellency. Inside, an Omni-Heat® thermal-reflective lining creates a cold-stop barrier between you and frigid temps. Removable faux fur frames the hood, while a lusciously soft high-pile fleece lines the collar for cozy comfort.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Shield®
- Delivers advanced water-repellent performance.
- Lining Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Omni-Heat® thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Insulation Technology: 550 Fill Power Goose Down
- An extremely lightweight and adaptable insulation for all types of weather conditions. Compressible and packable.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Water-Repellent
- Serves as a barrier against water, forcing it to bead and roll away.
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.