With their low-cut waistband and vibrant neon coloring, these ASICS® women's compression shorts are made for athletes who want to stand out while they work out. The stretchy nylon and spandex blend fabric provides muscle support, while the brand's Hydrology® performance fabric adds moisture management. A flat-front waistband and flatlock stitch construction deliver a flattering fit and chafe-free movement.
- Fabric Content: Body: 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Fabric Content: Liner: 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Inseam: 2.5 inches
- Model: BT937T
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Performance Technology: ASICS® Hydrology®
- The fabric absorbs sweat from the skin, then transfers it to the surface where it can evaporate rapidly. Hydrology® fabrics provide breathability and air circulation, and most provide UV protection between 15 - 40 UPF.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Flat-front waistband
- CoolMax® crotch gusset
- ASICS® brandmark on left leg
- Made in USA