Designed to keep you dry, protected, and comfortable during long active days in the sun, the COLUMBIA® men's Silver Ridge™ woven shirt features quick-wicking material, strategic venting, a stretch construction, and built-in UPF 50 blocking power.
Get your new COLUMBIA® men's woven shirt today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: Main Body: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Omni-Wick® Panels: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester mesh
- Care Instructions: Machine wash
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Roll-up sleeve
- Roll-up sleeve tab holders
- Pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Mesh pocket bags
- Sun protection collar and cuff