THE NORTH FACE® has teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation, to create this season's iconic women's Denali jacket. It's constructed with recycled, midweight Polartec® 300 fleece with a DWR finish for added water repellency. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at the chest, shoulders, and elbows add extra durability. Pink ribbon embroidery displays your devotion to the cause.
What makes this product "Green"?
It's crafted using environmentally friendly methods.
- Body: Recycled polyester Polartec® 300 series fleece with DWR finish, bluesign® approved
- Abrasion: Two-ply laundered nylon, bluesign® approved
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve
- THE NORTH FACE® and Sports Authority support Boarding For Breast Cancer with a donation of $1 each for every sale of this product
- Length from Center Back: 26 inches