THE NORTH FACE® has teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation, to create this season's iconic women's Denali jacket. It's constructed with recycled, midweight Polartec® 300 fleece with a DWR finish for added water repellency. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at the chest, shoulders, and elbows add extra durability. Pink ribbon embroidery displays your devotion to the cause.
It's crafted using environmentally friendly methods.
- Body: Recycled polyester Polartec® 300 series fleece with DWR finish, bluesign® approved
- Abrasion: Two-ply laundered nylon, bluesign® approved
- Standard fit
- Zip-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve
- THE NORTH FACE® and Sports Authority support Boarding For Breast Cancer with a donation of $1 each for every sale of this product
- Length from Center Back: 26 inches