Designed specifically with fishing in mind, the Columbia® men's Perfect Cast™ polo features radial sleeves to accommodate the big arm moves required for casting. The midweight pique fabric wicks moisture and blocks UV rays, while rear shoulder vents enhance airflow for cool, dry comfort out on the water. Other details include rib trim at the collar and cuffs, as well as side mobility vents at the hem.
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A middle or heavyweight fabric with a small, raised v-pattern or honeycomb texture
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Two-tone fabric
- Rib trim
- Side mobility vents
- Made in China