Unlike traditional cotton t-shirts, the COLUMBIA® men's Terminal Tackle™ long-sleeve shirt is quick drying, so it's perfect for wearing around the water. Beefed up with built-in UPF 50 sun protection, it busts harsh UV rays so you can stay outside longer, while full sleeves provide the extra protection you need every now and then.
Get your new COLUMBIA® long-sleeve t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.