Step into the durable boys' Freedom insulated pants from THE NORTH FACE®, and you can hit the mountain knowing your lower half is protected from the cold, wintry elements. Made with breathable, fully seam-sealed HyVent® 2L fabric on the exterior, these snow pants feature warm and lightweight insulation on the inside. EZ Grow cuffs at the leg openings unravel 2 inches to extend the length, so they'll continue to fit for another season.
- Fabric Content: Body: HyVent® 2L 100% nylon faille weave, bluesign® approved
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Fabric Content: Insulation: Nylon Heatseeker Aero
- Activity: Skiing
- Cargo Pockets: 1
| || |
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Non-binding, anatomical fit.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Treated fabrics completely seal out water and rain.
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
What makes this product "Green"?
It contains fabric that was crafted using environmentally friendly production methods.
- Cargo pocket with VELCRO® brand closure flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Key clip
- Zip fly
- Half-elastic waistband with snap-front closure
- Belt loops
- Gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced kickpatch
- Grow cuffs at leg openings
- Embroidered logo on cargo pocket