Stay dry and warm while you lap the resort in THE NORTH FACE® women's Sally insulated snowpants. Their relaxed, Free fit is cut generously through the seat, thighs, knees, and cuff for maximum mobility and flexibility. The Chimney Venting™ system improves airflow thanks to strategically placed stretch mesh that allows cool, dry air to flow in as heated air exits.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Upper Body Lining: 100% recycled polyester; Lower Body Lining: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 100% polyester
- Activity: Skiing
- Pass Clip or Pocket: Yes
| || |
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Seams equipped with a barrier against water for a completely waterproof garment.
What makes this product "Green"?
It's crafted using recycled insulation material for a reduced environmental impact.
- Free fit
- Regular inseam
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Back pockets
- Articulated knees
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Reinforced cuffs
- Chimney Venting system
- Snap gusset hem
- Pant-a-lock compatible
- Buddy lift clip
- Made in Bangladesh