THE NORTH FACE® Women's Denali Fleece Hoodie is designed to keep you warm and comfortable for a long time to come. The long lasting Denali Hoodie for women keeps your comfortable through its Polartec® 300 series fleece and reinforcement of those areas that get the most abuse. It has been updated with 100% bluesign® approved fabrics over the entire garment -- a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
Why Is The Women's Denali Hoodie A "Green" Product?
It's made from 100% bluesign® approved fabrics which are fabrics that have been certified to be produced in the most environmentally friendly way. This helps ensure that environmentally damaging chemicals are kept out of the production process. The women's Denali Hoodie by THE NORTH FACE
® also uses 84% recycled materials which helps keep pre-consumer and/or post-consumer waste away from the trash heap. All of this means that when you wear a Denali Hoodie you are not only keeping warm in the winter months but helping to save the environment for future generations.
Features & Benefits
- 100% polyester recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the body of the jacket
- The Denali Hoodie's overlay is made from 100% 2-ply laundered nylon
- The jacket is designed for a standard fit
- Compatible to be zipped into other North Face coats and jackets
- The hood is lined with fleece and adjustable to ensure your head stays warm
- Reinforced hood, shoulders, elbows, and torso to resist abrasion
- Napoleon style, or horizontal, chest pocket to keep your keys or phone handy
- Keep your hands warm in the two hand pockets & elastic bound cuffs
- Prevent the cold from getting in using the cinchcord around the hem
- The length of the center back is 26 inches
- The women's Denali Hoodie is an imported product