Designed to provide superior all-weather protection, the MERRELL® women's Moab mid waterproof hiking shoes are perfect for your next outdoor trek. These shoes are crafted with a breathable mesh upper, an air-cushioned midsole and QForm® stride alignment for enhanced comfort. Their Vibram® sole increases the heel's braking power when hiking on rough terrain.
Get your new MERRELL® hiking shoes today from Sports Authority.
- Boot Material: Combination Synthetic/Mesh
- Waterproof: Yes
- Waterproof hiking shoes
- Dura-leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue construction to keep debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Antimicrobial, waterproof membrane provides impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- MERRELL® QForm® Comfort midsole provides women's-specific, stride-sequenced cushioning
- MERRELL® air-cushioned heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5-millimeter sole lug depth
- Vibram® multi-sport sole with TC5+ rubber
- Weight: 1 pound, 13 ounces