The Tour Edge® trilogy hybrid features a unique sole with two outer rails and one inner rail that help players hit perfect shots from any lie. A 60-gram internal weight pad lowers the center of gravity for more forgiving shots; the head's multi-metal construction has a hyper-steel body joined to a thinner maraging steel face, delivering exceptional rebound and a lower center of gravity.
Shaft Length: Men's - 40.75"; Women's - 39.75"
Shaft Length: Men's - 40.25"; Women's - 39.25"
Shaft Length: Men's - 39.75"; Women's - 38.75"
Shaft Length: Men's - 39.25"; Women's - 38.25"
- Unique sole with 2 outer rails and 1 inner rail
- Outer rails move mass to the rear heel and toe, producing a higher MOI for enhanced stability on off-center hits
- Inner diamond rail performs as a rudder, guiding the clubface into a square position at impact
- 60-gram internal weight pad lowers the center of gravity
- Multi-metal head construction for good rebound and lower center of gravity
- Thin maraging steel face provides a greater rebound effect for higher ball velocity
- Grip: Golf Pride® Exotics Tour Velvet
- Graphite shafts
- Square face angle