KT athletic tape treats common injuries such as Achilles tendentious, plantar fasciitis, knee pain, ITBS, hamstring strains, shin splints, and general neck, back, and shoulder pain. It stays on in water, can be worn for up to 5 days at a time, and doesn't have harmful chemicals or medications. KT Tape provides stability and support like a brace. But kinesio (KT Tape) doesn't restrict your range of motion, and it's comfortable to wear.
- Latex free
- Water resistant; wear it in the shower or pool
- Can be worn for up to 5 days per application
- Each box has 20 pre-cut strips inside
- No cutting required; it's ready to use out of the box
- Each box include step-by-step instructions on how to apply
- Roll Dimensions: L 16' x W 2"
- For a full list of injuries that can be treated with KT Tape and for instructions on how to apply it, see: http://kttape.com/instructions/