The THORLO® ultra-thin, high-performance ski socks are designed for a custom, technical boot fit. They're constructed using hollow-core Thermolite® fabric that combines crucial insulation with moisture-wicking capability to keep you warm and dry on any difficult to challenging terrain.
Get your new THORLO® ski socks today from Sports Authority.
What makes this product "Green"?
It's made from recycled PETE, a repurposed plastic material primarily used in packaging materials and synthetic fibers.
- Black/Grey: 55% Thermolite® insulating hollow-core polyester, 28% nylon, 10% polyester, 7% spandex
- Black/Red: 34% Thermolite® insulating hollow-core polyester, 28% nylon, 21% four-channel wicking polyester, 10% polyester, 7% spandex
- Thermolite® fabric provides maximum warmth and wicking
- Reinforced flat knit for protection and comfort
- Piqué stitching in calf and arch for stretch and fit
- Extra spandex in ankle for precise fit
- Over-calf socks
- Made in USA