You may not be winning multiple Grand Slams, but you can dominate a match like the Swiss great with a Wilson® Federer tennis racquet. Arc Technology adds stability to the AirLite Alloy frame for increased shot control, while the longer main strings improve your overall power. Stop Shock Pads reduce vibration upon impact, and the moisture-wicking grip soaks up sweat to keep you cool on the court.
- Model: WRT324700
- Racquet Length: 27.25 inches
- Head Size: 106 sq. in
- Prestrung: Yes
- Racquet Balance: Head Light
- Strung Weight: 10.4 oz
- String Pattern: 16 x 20
| || |
- Moderate swings share power from both your swinging motion and the racquet flex. Benefits players looking for a balance of power and control.
- Frame Composition: Aluminum
- Lightweight and strong construction.
- Grip System: Moisture-wicking grip
- Arc Technology improves shot control by adding stability to the frame
- Power Strings® design uses longer main strings to increase power
- Bumper guards add durability to the racquet to extend its life
- Stop Shock Pads reduce vibration upon impact
- AirLite Alloy construction
- Strung Balance: 3 pts HL
- Cross Section: 23 mm