THE NORTH FACE® women's Denali jacket is durable yet soft & warm, which is what makes it one of our customers' cold weather favorites. THE NORTH FACE® has taken keeping warm to new levels with the Denali Fleece Jacket by using Polartec Durable Water Repellant (DWR) fleece that is comfy, warm, soft, & incredibly tough. Even better the Denali Jacket is made sustainably from 71% recycled material & it can be zipped into other North Face Products.
This jacket is made from only fabrics and recycled materials that meet the rigorous bluesign® standards. This standard means that this fleece has been made using only environmentally friendly and recycled materials. The bluesign® standard means less waste is produced and less damage done to the environment. The best part of wearing a Women's Denali fleece by THE NORTH FACE® is that it keeps you warm and makes you feel good knowing you are doing your part to save the environment.
- Incredible cold weather protection
- Made from sustainable materials
- Only weighs about 24 ounces
- Zip-In compatible with other North Face products
- Reinforced shoulders & elbows to protect from abrasions
- Chest pocket perfect for cell phones – horizontal or Napoleon style
- Two pockets to keep you hands warm in the cold
- The waist cinches up to keep the cold out
- Cuffs are elastic for a great fit and heat retention
- The body is made from 100% polyester recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with a durable water repellent finish
- The overlay is made from 100% 2-ply laundered nylon
- The center back length is 26 inches long