The women's Aconcagua jacket from THE NORTH FACE® provides unbeatable warmth and protection from frigid temperatures while maintaining a feminine silhouette. Diamond-shaped quilting locks in warmth and holds the goose-down insulation in place, while the stand-up collar offers extra coverage. On extra-cold days, it can be zipped into THE NORTH FACE® shell jackets to serve as an insulating mid-layer.
- Fabric Content: Body: 100% nylon
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 550 fill-power goose down
- Cuff Style: Elastic
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: 100% Nylon Twill
- Insulation Technology: 550 Fill-Power Goose Down
- An extremely lightweight and adaptable insulation for all types of weather conditions. Compressible and packable.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Zip-in compatibility with THE NORTH FACE® shell jackets
- Diamond quilting pattern
- Stand-up collar
- Length: 25"