Take it all in while you take it all on with the Bollé® Zander sunglasses. A semi-rimless configuration minimizes weight and optimizes your field of view, so kick back and relax; the polarized polycarbonate lenses will fight off glare from the sun.
- B20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses: Made from premium-grade resin, which results in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter; provides unrivaled precision and clarity
- Thermogrip® Technology: Keeps your glasses on your face with comfortable, hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips that absorb moisture
- Carbo Glas®: Lenses are enhanced with an armor shell on both sides, giving you the protection you need from scratches and other damage
- B88 Frames: The finest-grade nylon delivers incredibly lightweight, durable and flexible frames; this unique material composition also allows for visually stunning designs in any shape or thickness, all without compromising durability
- Pinless Hinges: Seamlessly connect temples to frame fronts, eliminating mechanisms that can break down; this assembly creates an extremely durable structure with a sleek, lightweight look and feel
- Polarized A-14 lenses provide a crystal-clear view at all times