Experience old-school styling with all-weather protection in the SOREL® women's 1964 Premium™ canvas boots. The handcrafted rubber shell and canvas upper are lined with an InnerBoot that can handle temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero. For stability in slippery, snow-covered conditions, the low-profile herringbone outsole will provide plenty of grip.
Get your new SOREL® boots today from Sports Authority.
What makes this product "Green"?
The InnerBoot is made with recycled felt.
- Winter boots
- Handcrafted, vulcanized rubber shell
- Low-profile herringbone outsole
- Waxed canvas upper
- Seam-sealed, waterproof construction
- Removable, 6-millimeter InnerBoot
- Protects feet in temperatures as low as 40 degrees below zero
- 2.5-millimeter bonded frost plug
- Fully washable