Ideal for longer trips, the COLUMBIA® men's Tamiami™ II long-sleeve shirt features anti-microbial properties to keep it fresh and odor-free over multiple wearings. The quick-drying fabric wicks moisture, offers outstanding sun protection, and features plenty of stretch for an enhanced range of motion during casting. At the front chest, you'll find deep pockets for stashing gear and a rod holder for hands-free convenience.
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
| || |
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Mechanical stretch
- Button-down collar
- Roll-up sleeves
- Rod holder
- Made in India