The Bauerfeind® MalleoTrain-S® ankle brace is an alternative to taping that offers the same qualities as functional bandages. It's crafted from stretchy, breathable, moisture-wicking material that delivers effective compression and comfort, while its semi-rigid strap system stabilizes the ankle.
- Alternative to taping; treats ligament instability, mild sprains, supination prophylaxis when playing sports, or can be used during post-op rehab
- Very stretchy, breathable, moisture-wicking material delivers effective compression and comfort
- Semi-rigid strap system stabilizes the ankle at the supination/pronation level; wrapped in a vertical figure-8 pattern
- Strap can be adjusted and tightened without restricting range of motion
- Sizing (Circumference in Inches): 1 (6 3/4-7 1/2); 2 (7 1/2-8 1/4); 3 (8 1/4-9); 4 (9-9 7/8); 5 (9 7/8-10 5/8); 6 (10 5/8-11 3/8)