THE NORTH FACE® men's Denali Jacket is the last fleece jacket you will ever need. It's made to take the abuse that men can put on their winter coats thanks to extra protection for the elbows, shoulders, and chest. All of this durability doesn't hinder the comfort though. The use of DWR (Durable Water Resistant) fleece made by Polartech® from 73% recycled materials keep THE NORTH FACE® men's Denali Jacket soft, warm, and stylish.
The Men's Denali Is Not Just An Ordinary Fleece Jacket
THE NORTH FACE® really took the men's Denali to the next level. While you won't find another fleece that is as long lasting or comfortable, that's not what makes the winter jacket so special. The fabric that comprises 73% of the fleece is made from materials that would usually be destined for a landfill. THE NORTH FACE® did not stop there though. The men's Denali jacket is manufactured in a way that gets it the bluesign® seal of approval. This means that the process used to manufacture this jackets creates almost no waste and is done in an environmentally sustainable way. So when you put on your men's NORTH FACE® Denali Jacket, you are wearing one of the highest quality and most environmentally friendly cold weather jackets in the world.
- Incredibly warm – high quality cold weather fleece
- Keep the wet out - water resistant fabrics
- Make it even warmer - zip it into other North Face coats
- Keep your stuff handy – 1 horizontal & 1 vertical chest pocket
- Repel the cold – cinch up waste, elastic wrist cuffs
- Made to take abuse - reinforced chest, shoulders & elbows
- Get your hands warm too – two hand pockets
- Keep moving – built for mobility and durability
- Environmentally Aware – bluesign approved, recycled Polartec 300 fleece