Engineered to withstand severe rainstorms, THE NORTH FACE® men's Venture jacket is a staple for every outdoor enthusiast. With its attached hood with visor, pit zips, and hem cinchcord, you'll stay dry hour after wet hour. Engineered with HyVent® DT EC, a new material derived from natural castor oil from beans, this eco-friendly jacket reduces the use of synthetic membrane components by 50% compared to traditional waterproof materials.
What makes this product "Green"?
The fabric is derived from natural castor oil from beans.
- 100% nylon ripstop HyVent® DT EC
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with visor and hidden drawcord system
- Center front zip and VELCRO® brand closure storm flap
- Brushed chinguard lining
- Pit-zip vents
- VELCRO® brand closure adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinchcord
- Two hand pockets
- Jacket is stowable in left pocket
- Center Back Length: 28 inches