With a sandstone palm and chocolate shell, the Akadema® ASM 47 Torino Series 33" catcher's mitt performs even better than it looks. A Turin kip leather construction enables it to be 20% lighter, yet just as durable as a US steerhide glove, while Turin leather on the welting, binding and lining emphasizes its luxury status.
- Age: Adult
- Model Number: ASM 47
- Hand Throw: Right Hand Throw
- Baseball Glove Position: Catcher
- Catcher's Mitt Size: 33 inches
| || |
- Material: Turin Kip Leather
- Often chosen by pitchers for concealing the ball, provides extra support and is easily broken in.
- Provides you with more flex and breathability in your glove.
- Pocket/Palm: Medium Pocket
- Sandstone palm with chocolate shell
- Part of the Torino Series, this glove breaks in quickly and is extremely durable
- Right-hand throw only