With a sandstone palm and chocolate shell, the Akadema® APM 43 Torino Series 33" catcher's mitt performs even better than it looks. A Turin kip leather construction enables it to be 20% lighter, yet just as durable as a US steerhide glove. Its uniquely shaped design allows the throwing hand easier access into the pocket, resulting in a quicker glove-to-hand transfer and faster times to second base.
- Age: Adult
- Model Number: APM 43
- Hand Throw: Right Hand Throw
- Baseball Glove Position: Catcher
- Catcher's Mitt Size: 33 inches
| || |
- A durable leather that allows for easy break-in.
- Provides you with more flex and breathability in your glove.
- Pocket/Palm: Double Flexhinge
- Makes the glove snap closed on contact
- Praying Mantis pattern
- Stress Wedge technology, located between the finger and thumb, offers shock-absorbing protection for the hand
- Finger Hammocks allow the fingers to be firmly positioned and more secure in the glove
- Double-Sided Slim Padding delivers increased pocket size and easier ball retention
- Uniquely designed shape provides easier access into the pocket, resulting in a quicker glove-to-hand transfer and faster times to second base
- Medium pocket
- Sandstone palm with chocolate shell
- Part of the Torino Series, this glove breaks in quickly and is extremely durable