Available in a variety of feminine colors, the COLUMBIA® women's Bahama™ long-sleeve shirt brings a breath of fresh air to your fishing spot. Long sleeves and built-in UPF 30 sun protection shield you from harsh UV rays. It's vented to facilitate airflow, so you'll stay cool on hot days, and when the temperature rises further, roll up the sleeves for a cool breeze.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- The most basic weave of horizontal yarns passing over and under each warp yarn in alternate rows
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.