www.sportsauthority.com Online Gift Certificates can be ordered in any amount, starting at $5.00. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. To purchase an Online Gift Certificate, your credit card must have a billing address within the United States. The Gift Certificate recipient must also have a valid shipping address in the United States or an approved international shipping region. The recipient of an Online Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a Gift Certificate Code that is redeemable only at www.sportsauthority.com. The code is activated within 24 hours after receiving the e-mail.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
- Go to our Online Gift Certificates page.
- Click "Order Online Gift Certificates."
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Gift Certificate at www.sportsauthority.com.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
- Shop www.sportsauthority.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your gift certificate code on the payment page and click "Apply." If your gift certificate code is 8-11 characters long, enter it as it appears. This alphanumeric code is case-sensitive and does not require a PIN number. If your gift certificate code is a 15-digit numeric code, enter it as it appears as well as your 6-digit PIN number.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click Apply after each one. There is no limit on how many Online Gift Certificates you can use toward a single order.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates are only redeemable through www.sportsauthority.com.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours after the email is received.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your www.sportsauthority.com account for your next purchase. You will not need to enter the code again, as the remaining credit will be deducted from your total at checkout.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged when Online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.