These adidas® women's Terrex® Swift R GTX trail shoes have just the answer for wet conditions and tricky terrain. They keep you low to the ground for better balance and are built with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining that stops moisture from soaking in. An Adiprene® cushioning unit under the heel helps absorb impact, while a Traxion® outsole gives you an optimal amount of grip. Bungee laces eliminate tying.
| || |
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is highly impact-resistant.
- Offers maximum grip in all directions, optimal ground penetration for maximum grip, larger surface area for greater acceleration, and better pressure distribution for increased comfort.
- Cushioning Technology: Rearfoot
- Heel Technology: adiPRENE®
- Maximizes heel protection and stability; is located under the heel to provide extra protection from harmful impact forces.
- Lacing System: Bungee Cord Lace With Toggle
- Bungee cord lace with toggle provides for a customized fit and secure storage.
- Shoe Insert Material: Molded sockliner