This adidas® women's Techfit® sports bra provides comfortable support for medium-impact activities. Its Techfit shaping is designed to complement the natural movements accompanying exercise. Climacool® technology wicks sweat and ventilates heat, and UV protection keeps the sun's harmful UV rays off your skin.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit fabric produced on a circular knitting machine using two sets of needles, creating a double thickness and allowing the use of different colors/fibers on each side of the fabric
- Performance Technology: adidas® Climacool®
- Provides cool comfort in even the hottest of conditions. Climacool® actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat- and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels, and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
- Performance Technology: adidas® Techfit®
- Focuses your muscles’ energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.