Maximize your training potential with the adidas® women's TECHFIT® capri tights. Moisture-wicking CLIMALITE® performance fabric draws sweat away from your skin to keep you cool and dry; built-in UPF 50+ delivers sun protection during outdoor workouts.
Get your new adidas® capri tights today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- A knit fabric produced on a circular knitting machine using two sets of needles, creating a double thickness and allowing the use of different colors/fibers on each side of the fabric
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® Climalite®
- Light, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin that conduct sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
- Performance Technology: adidas® Techfit®
- Focuses your muscles’ energy to generate maximum explosive power, acceleration and long-term endurance.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.