Breeze through your next run in these adidas® women's Supernova® 3/4 tights! They're constructed with an active FORMOTION® design to follow your body's natural movements, while CLIMACOOL® technology channels away the heat and sweat. Reflective details keep you visible to motorists in low-light conditions.
Get your new adidas® running tights today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A knit fabric produced on a circular knitting machine using two sets of needles, creating a double thickness and allowing the use of different colors/fibers on each side of the fabric
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® CLIMACOOL®
- Provides cool comfort in even the hottest of conditions. CLIMACOOL® actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat- and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels, and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
- Performance Technology: adidas® FORMOTION®
- The radical cuts and three-dimensional engineering of ForMotion® create shaped garments that follow the curves of the body and mimic the motions of sport for better fit, greater comfort, and amplified freedom of movement.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.