Obliterate your old PR in the adidas® women's Sequencials CLIMACOOL® running tights. Their FORMOTION® fit allows them to naturally follow your movement, keeping you comfortable as the miles fly by. The CLIMACOOL® fabric breathes to let excess body heat escape, while CLIMALITE® technology forces sweat to evaporate quickly. An internal pocket offers storage, and a reflective logo heightens your visibility in low-light settings.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A knit fabric produced on a circular knitting machine using two sets of needles, creating a double thickness and allowing the use of different colors/fibers on each side of the fabric
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: adidas® CLIMALITE®
- Light, breathable fabrics worn close to the skin that conduct sweat away from the body to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
- Performance Technology: adidas® CLIMACOOL®
- Provides cool comfort in even the hottest of conditions. ClimaCool® actively conducts heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat- and moisture-dissipating materials, ventilation channels, and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin.
- Performance Technology: adidas® ForMotion®
- The radical cuts and three-dimensional engineering of ForMotion® create shaped garments that follow the curves of the body and mimic the motions of sport for better fit, greater comfort, and amplified freedom of movement.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.